Thursday, October 20, 2022

Year 1 - Summer - Lothario

  Alt Pleasantview Random BaCC


Summer starts with the Lothario family. The roll was community lot so I will add that later. 

For now I have Don open a camping store. This is not the community lot as this was paid for by Don. 


The retail system is interesting but not terrible. Lilith does stop by the store though!

Back home Don invites over his girlfriend, Nina. 

I wanted them to have a date so that is when I added the pub. 

The couple goes to the pub and I love it!

There is Darren Dreamer. He was the only local at the bar. 

Don proposes to Nina. I could never see him with Cassandra so I will not have him go after her. 

Also she said yes. 

The LOOKS

Nina heads home and Don chats it up with this townie. 

Back to the store we go. These 3 ladies gave Don such a hard time!!

This is his pot of gold at the end. 

We end with Don hiring Mary-Sue on for his store because he was getting busy and couldn't keep up. Speaking of the Pleasants. They are next for summer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Year 2 - Caliente

 ROS: Move in new family Nina was lonely without her sister but she wasn't ready to take that next step with Don yet. Her days were most...